AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Pics from over the weekend

Here are some pics that I took over this weekend. All the sudden, here in Missouri, it got "hot"- or at least it feels that way. It all the sudden got 78 and boy did our house feel like a sauna! So these pics are of us hanging out in just our onsie's. Isn't it weird that when you are used to cold weather, 78 feels hot. But when it's 90 you think 78 is cool?






Anna (that is her smile!)

Ayva











Justin










Justin, Anna and Ayva (they love that baby einstien mobile)










The gang.

Oh and by the way, I am SO excited for it to be really nice weather out. We bought a little kiddy pool yesterday and I CAN'T wait to get them in it and see how they like it! We still need to buy the girls swim suits, but Justin already has some swim trunks. They are SO tiny! He still wears 0-3 month clothes and sometimes can wear newborn things. His swim trunks are 0-3 and look like a doll could wear them. I don't know what kind of swim suit to get the girls. Maybe a cute little bikini? Hey if I can't wear one anymore, someone should!

1 comment:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Great idea about the pool-I think I will have to go get one soon too!