AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anyways- Life has been so crazy since the kiddos came home from the hospital. Baby Justin had to come home with an apnea monitor. He was having apneas all the time. They were SO scary!! UGH... hearing that deafning noise in the middle of the night made my heart jump into my stomach everytime. BUT in February we went to a follow up appointment and they said he didn't need it anymore! YAY! It was so annoying taking that stupid thing everywhere. The service thing came on all the time. But now he is a free boy!
Everyone is growing great and now we are on the very bottom of the growth chart! Anna weighs 11 lbs. 15 oz. Ayva weighs 12 lbs. 2 oz. and Justin weighs 10 lbs. 9 oz. Justin is my small guy.
I was SO excited to put them in cute outfits for the holidays.

Valentine's was fun-
(Anna, Justin, Ayva)









St. Patrick's Day was fun also. Even though we didn't get to go to the Snake Saturday Parade OR the St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was SO cold here.
(Ayva, Justin, Anna)









Easter was fun also. I loved dressing them up in their cute little outfits!


Justin Anna and Ayva
I am SO looking forward to the summer. Warm weather. Sunshine! I can't wait to take them outside. I have been kinda paranoid about RSV and haven't taken them many places. About the only place we go is to my parents house or to Justin's parents house.
Justin and I have been talking about taking the kids to a baby swim class. I think it would be SO much fun! The only things are that there are probably a lot of germs in the pool (I know, I'm a germ-a-phobe) and there would only be Justin and I for 3 babies. Who would hold the third baby in the water. I guess we will have to find someone to go along with us. It still sounds fun though. I can't wait to buy the girls little swim suits!!! We already have baby Justin some swim trunks. They look SO tiny!

No comments: