AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

A year ago today.... (tomorrow actually)

I was just looking through some pictures and saw my belly pics. I was 16 weeks (or 4 months) pregnant here. My belly was already HUGE! (PS. the post below this one is new also!)

I just wanted to see my belly again.... remember a time when they were safe, and healthy and happy. When nobody had seizures, or anything wrong with them....... Remember a time when I had no doubts on if they would come early, or be sick..... I was almost naive on the fact that they would be born at 34 weeks or later and would be perfectly healthy and come home with me and would be healthy children..... That was a great time in my life. I loved being pregnant.
Don't get me wrong, I love this stage in my life too. I am just a little sad that things aren't as easy as I pictured. I guess they never are. God only gives you what you can handle. He gave me three of the most precious and beautiful babies on this earth and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: