AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Houston, We have a scooter!!

Justin can scoot on his belly!! He is SOOOOO close to crawling now! I got him scooting on video! (pardon my big butt in the middle of this video)



Then this is a picture of Justin~ he fell asleep eating his bottle and when I took it out he had milk still in his mouth. I took his picture and then made him wake up and drink what was left.

The girls are acting a little better since taking their medicine. Yesterday during PT they did really well! They held their heads up off the ground really good and Anna even rolled over again!!!! Justin sat up for over 2 minutes unassisted!! Everyone is doing great and I can't wait to see more progress!


2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay, what wonderful news!

tbonegrl said...

great news! The milk dripping out pic is a hoot!