AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Well........

Well... we think Ayva's problem was a combination of Acid Reflux and her poor belly not liking the regular Enfamil Lipil. As I look back and think about it, she slowly got fussier when we switched her from Neosure to Enfamil. So she is now getting Soy milk and Zantac. MUCH BETTER! It's like she's a whole new kid. I feel so bad about her having a belly ache all this time and me not knowing what it was and she couldn't tell me what it was. Especially since everyone told me it was just colic. Well she is better now and here are some pictures to prove it.























We also went to the park this weekend for Auntie Ashtie's Cheerleanding BBQ. And we got they got to ride in a swing for the first time. They all really liked it. Ayva slept the whole time, but if she isn't crying- then she likes it. We only rode for a minute because they are all so pale and we didn't have any sunscreen on.















Today I gave Justi some sweet potatoes for the first time. He really liked them as you can see...










And as always I post random pics, so....






































Also I've decided that for my birthday this year I want pictures of my husband and I and the kids as a family taken. SO I've also decided that I will go on a diet so I can look good for them. I just need to start working out and I think I will feel better. About myself and maybe my body will feel better. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight but I am not happy about it. I mean I am happy that I am not as heavy as I was with three babies in my belly, but I want to weigh less. So that being said I am going to go and eat my last piece of Strawberry Shortcake my mom made the other day and not have any more sweets, soda or a whole lot of food. I will try to eat in moderation with a combination of walking on the tredmil at night after the kids go to bed. Hopefully I can slim down some. Well.... I'm going to bed now before someone wakes up.

No comments: