AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've been tagged! Thanks, Pam!

What was I doing ten years ago?
Let's see.... ten years ago I would have been 13 so it would be the summer before 9th grade. Probably just hanging out at home doing nothing...

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
Well, it's already 8:45 pm so....
1. Go to the grocery store for Daddy's Day things (check)
2. Take care of three babies (always a check)
3. Give Justin his Daddy's Day present (check, I gave it to him yesterday)
4. Take care of babies some more
5. Take care of babies even more.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Cheezits
3. M&M's
4. Crackers
5. Hot Fries

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a bigger house
2. buy a bigger car
3. buy our parents something
4. get my friends presents
5. make college funds for babies

Places I’ve lived:
1. Uh... well all in Kansas City So My parents first house
2. Then Justin's Grandma's old house
3. Then the duplex we bought
4. Now my Grandma's old house
5 . that's it.

Jobs I’ve had:
1. Working at Worlds Of Fun (for a week in a store there) my first job
2. K-mart as a cashier(for two days)
3. Custom Cuts as a receptionist (for a year)
4. At Tomfoolerie's Resturant as a host/waitress (for a summer)
5. At Park Hill School District as a Preschool Teacher (for 4 1/2 almost 5 years)

TAG! You’re it...

No comments: