AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

98% of the time, your mother is right....

That is what I am telling myself tonight. For Ashtin's birthday, she wanted me to go with her to a concert- Red, White and Boom. It wasn't sunny when we left, so I decided to wear a tank top. My mom and dad came over to watch the babies while I was gone and as I walked out the door she said, "You should put sunscreen on. If you don't you'll be sorry. When you come home burnt, don't come crying to me." Well....needless to say I did not put any sunscreen on..
(Don't try this at home, kids)...


























OUCH!


And while I was there getting burned to a crisp- after only ONE hour! (I am very pale- and burn SUPER easy)- the babies were having fun at home with Grandma and Grandpa!