AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween

Our very first halloween was pretty uneventful. I took the kids all dressed up to her work and showed them to everyone and then my mom and I went to Toys R Us and got a present for our friend, baby Eric (who's birthday party we are going to later today). And then later in the day we went "trick or treating" at Justin's parents' house. And when we got home (around 8:00) I put the kids to bed and answered the door until 9:45! People brought their small children door to door until 9:45! I don't think I ever was out that late as a kid! All in all it was pretty fun, and the kids all liked wearing their costume! Here are some pics of us yesterday!! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Our pumpkins.

Justin (as little Frankenstein)

Anna



Ayva


All three (Anna, Ayva, Justin)
Anna and Ayva
Happy Halloween Everyone!