AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Way Back When-sday

Way Back When-sday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation, thanks for letting me play along! My Way Back When-sday is of my big belly again (I can't wait until I get to start posting the babies when they were small..) I was 25 weeks in this picture and if you look you can see at the top of my belly- a little something extra up by my ribs- that was Justin. He was ALWAYS up into my rib cage! Squished up there probably.

Also on Monday my friend Stephanie came over with her 7 month old baby Brodie and I got to take some pictures of him. These are of him and Justin-doesn't Justin look tiny next to Brodie?

This is my favorite one that I took of Brodie. It's like he's saying "This is what happens when the Cheifs lose."

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

wow, i can't believe that you can actually see how justin angled himself in your ribcage!

love the pics and what a cutie brodie is!