AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More to post...

Today my mom and I took the kiddos to a pumpkin patch! We had a lot of fun...(Oh, by the way, I also posted earlier today, so don't forget to read it also!) Althought everyone is pretty fussy these days- Cutting teeth really takes a lot out of 'em! The updated tooth count is Anna-1/Ayva-2/Justin-2. BUT Anna's second is very close to popping through and Ayva has had 2 teeth all along. They both popped up together. Poor thing...Anyways.....what was I talking about? Oh yeah, the pumpkin patch. We had fun, but they were definatly too young to really enjoy it. There was a corn maze, a pumpkin patch, a little kid train to ride, music and a petting zoo.(you'll be able to tell how fussy they were without me having to say anything.......)

Ayva, Anna and Justin.
My sweet babies and me.
Anna and the pumpkins.

Ayva and the pumpkins.

Justin and the pumpkins.

Justin with a pumpkin head...LOL (he was beyond fussy at this point)

Anna with a pumpkin head.

Ayva with a pumpkin head.

The babies and me again. (L-R:Ayva, Justin, Anna)

I also kept count of how many comments we got while we were there...well I lost count (if that says anything) but before we even made it onto the premisis (from the parking lot) we got 6 different comments from 6 different people. And I know that we at least got 10 more while we were just taking pictures alone. GEEZE! Can we say Circus Freak Show?

Even though they were fussy, I'm still glad we went. I really think it would be neat if we made going a tradition and go every year.

No comments: