AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

11 Months already!

I cannot believe that my tiny little babies are 11 months old! Actually, they were 11 months old yesterday and I would have posted then but- The kiddos have their first cold! I think that is actually good that in the first 11 months of them being alive, they didn't get sick once! Yesterday Justin woke up and sounded like he was losing his voice, so I made him a Dr. appointment- but they could only get me an appointment for 230 and it was already 145. So I decided to take all three babies by myself to the Dr. I was a little nervous about it at first, but everything ended up just fine! Ayva slept (thank goodness!) and Anna just sat and people watched. Well the Dr. said Justin has croup. DANG! And she said it was contagious-GREAT! She gave him some medicine and she also looked at his rash and told me he has ecezema- which is what I thought it was. She gave me some medicine for that also. So last night was pretty crappy- everyone doesn't feel good and kept waking me up. They each took turns. Here is a pic of them this morning all lounging around together...

And here is their 11 month pic...

I also say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ashley! She is the BIG 2-1!!! Happy Birthday girl! We love you!


I recently started making things with my sewing machiene and last weekend my mom and I made tutus! Here are the ones that we made...
I can't wait for the girls to feel better so I can take their picture in them!

ONE month until the kiddos' birthday! Here is the invitatation that I made. I was going to wait to post it, but I am procrastinating on sending them (I need stamps and I keep forgetting)...
I've got so much to do between now and then! I am so excited and can't wait until my babies are 1!!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 11 months!

i love the invite, it turned out so cute!

Ms. Perky said...

happy 11 months! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! I've got 13 month old BGG triplets and a five year old boy. Fun times!