AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Jammies!

We've got new Christmas pajamas! They are SOOO cute! I "tried" to get them to all sit on the couch and get some pics of them in their jammies- yeah, uh... it's not easy to get three babies to all sit still and look at me all at the same time! We did our best...
Anna, Justin and Ayva

I love these two. Justin is such a ham!



Sisterly love.


Look at the teeth on Anna! Geeze!


The girls decided to end the night with a kiss...


Or two!

Now it's off to bed for three VERY cranky babies! Nighty-night! (p.s. sorry the last 2 pics are sideways- my laptop won't let me turn them around!)

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love their pajamas and of course the pictures.

monica said...

Their jammies are great!! The pictures of the girls kissing are so cute!!

Heather said...

Sooo cute!