AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Please Vote for Us!

Please take a minute to vote for us to win the a gift basket for a special needs momma. This is especially awesome timing since having 2 special needs kiddos is stressful and that's not talking about Justin OR me being pregnant.

So, if you have a minute, please oh please vote for us! All you have to do is go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mindful-Mama/109104709107402?ref=ts&v=wall

Once you're there, just like the page so that it will allow you to comment, click on the Just Others tab, and scroll down until you find the nomination for Sarah, posted by Jody or Michele. All you have to do is either comment on it or like it and you will have voted for us! I know that it takes a minute or two, but I'd really, really appreciate it if anyone out there would add their votes. I never EVER win anything, but if I could start now, boy could we use this stuff!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I don't see an others tab.so I don't know how to vote.

Helen said...

I voted for you! Hope you win; you certainly deserve it :)

www.threetimesthegiggles.com