AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BLAH....

Not really much to say except that both the girls are doing well. The meds they have them on are working pretty good. I havn't noticed a seizure in either of them for a while now. Maybe a little jerk here or there but not a full blown seizure. Justin is still doing great, almost crawling, but now that he knows how to roll continiously, he just rolls to what ever he wants.

So with that being said, here are some pics that I have taken recently.



Ayva and Anna giving each other kisses. They will always be there for eachother, through it all.



See where the girls are? That is where Justin started off. He rolled all the way over to the door.



He rolled and got his legs stuck under the couch somehow???

Don't you wish you could sleep THIS good?? I do.
These are just some pics I took of the flowers in my back yard.

2 comments:

monica said...

Very pretty flowers! I loved it when mine started to roll it was such a fun time!!

nestie

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the pictures of the flowers are beautiful!

glad to hear the medication is working for the girls. the picture of them giving each other kisses is just precious and the one of justin stuck under the couch made me laugh!