AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'd give anything....

I'd give anything to make it so my children don't hurt.




My poor Ayva. You can just tell in her cry that she is in pain. I would give anything to take her pain away.... anything. I just wish I knew what was wrong so I could fix it. The Dr. put her on Zantac and I think that may be part of her problem, but who knows. She can't tell me that her tummy hurts, or that she is scared. I also wish that I knew if she could see or not. The eye Dr. told me that she can see- that she has vision, but she is just delayed in her vision..... Sometimes, when she cries, I think maybe she's scared. Maybe she is looking for me and can't see me even though I'm there and cries because she feels alone. Oh, my little baby..... My heart hurts thinking that she may not be able to see me and think I would leave her. I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HER..... but she may be going on, day after day wondering where her mommy is...........I want her to see me and KNOW that I am there....not have to lay there and wonder if I will come back and hold her.....wonder if I love her and will come back for her.... My heart aches for the pain she feels.....



My sweet, Avie, Mommy will never leave you....I love you with all my heart...

No comments: