AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random Post

Well now we ARE moving into my grandma's house! We are SO excited! We are going over there on Saturday and I will take some pictures of the house to post on here.

AND my cousin Devyn had her baby today! Happy birthday Elijah!!

I don't really have much else to say so I will just post some pictures.





































He likes sitting in his bumbo so that is why I only have pictures of him.









But I will post some of the girls from the other day so everyone won't think I favor Justin.











This is what happens when you watch too much tv. (It's Ayva)










Anna.







1 comment:

tbonegrl said...

YAYAYAYAY! Congrats on moving in! I know you have such great memories, hopefully your little ones will make great memories there too!