AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally a nice day for a walk!

Finally, it was nice enough for my mom and I to take the babies on a walk around the block. They all enjoyed it- but at the end when we got back to the house Anna started to cry. That is why she is crying in her picture. Once around the block was enough for her. I really want a triple stroller. I found a really neat one at Dick's and I REALLY want it. Maybe I can get it after we move. It says that they can use it until they are 5! That would be great, then we wouldn't have to use 2 strollers! Here are some pics.. (oh and everyone see my new haircut??)

1 comment:

Harris Boys said...

aww...great pics. my boys love taking walks...hope you get a triple stroller.