AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My teeny, tiny baby is ONE today!

Ok, she isn't teeny tiny--but she is to me (and will probably always be).  Last year, the 22nd I had the flu--which was awful.  Then the 23rd, I woke up having contractions, but decided to wait until my Dr. appointment at like 10:30 or something.  By that time I was miserable.  They kept poking my belly and making me want to punch someone.  Luckily I hadn't eaten since the 21st,  (because of the flu) so they scheduled my C-section for later that day.  I went home, got ready in a hurry and we made it back to the hospital w/in the hour. By the time they were ready to wheel me into the OR, I was already dilated to a 7!!!  Anyway, about an hour after that Camryn Paige was born!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She was 7lbs 7oz and perfect. I had no idea what I missed when the trio were born, until I saw her for the first time--heard her cry for the first time.  It was magical and just thinking about it again gives me butterflies in my stomach.  It was the best feeling in the whole world.

We stayed in the hospital for 2 days (that's 2 less than usually c-section patients) and left ON Thanksgiving Day 2010. All would have been golden, if the flu hadn't passed on to everyone else in the house (my mom included).   What a pukefest that was.

 Anyway, now it's 12 months later and she is so big!  She can walk, crawl, wave bye-bye, shake her head yes and no.  She can also say Hi, Bye-Bye, Mama, Dada, and Ba-ba.  I couldn't be prouder of her.

Here are her monthly pics--
1 month old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 months old


8 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 months old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 months old!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: