AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm back!

Whew!  I've been gone a while, but not because I didn't want to post--I did want to.  My keyboard broke and I had to wait to get a new one!  It would have been really hard to post with no keyboard.  Luckily Justin brought me a borrowed one from his work!  Thanks honey! :)

Today is Halloween!!  YAY!  On Saturday, my mom and I took the kids Trunk-or-Treating at my cousin's church.  I dressed them like ZOMBIES!  They were SOOO cute! Here are the pics I took of them:

Camryn
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin (and his scary zombie face)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anna
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ayva (not a very good pic.  my flash was dead)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also Camryn turned 11 months old!  It seems like just yesterday that she was born.  I can't imagine that next month she will be ONE!!! Yikes!  Here are her 11 month pics:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: