AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We played hookie...

Yesterday was such a lovely day and my mom had the day off from work, so we decided to let the girls play hookie from school and go to the park.  Everyone had fun, and I got a few pictures.  I think it went as well as expected for the two of us with 4 kids and only one of them can walk :/    Anna and Camryn loved the swings--but when it was time to get Anna out of the swing it was a bit of a problem.  She tends to keep her legs locked when she has her braces on and my mom couldn't get her out!  Then I went over and tried to get her out and was having trouble!  Then a very nice lady (who didn't speak any English) came over and helped me.  It's sad when you are having so much trouble that a stranger feels the need to help.  Oh well...   Anyway back to the pictures! :)
Camryn
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anna
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ayva (she wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And one of all of us
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh- I almost forgot.  I gave Camryn strawberry puree yesterday in her oatmeal and she had a reaction.  Boo.  I guess we'll add that to the list of allergies :(

No comments: