AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catching up!

Just thought I would catch everyone up since I've been a little MIA lately. The girls got their DAFO's (leg braces) last Friday. They are to help keep their feet from turning inward and for overall support.

This is the best pic of Ayva I have been able to get with her braces on! LOL.

Here is Anna with some shoes I bought to go over the braces

The kiddos turned 20 months this Wednesday! I can't believe only 4 short months until they are 2! That sounds crazy to me! Here are their stats for their 19 month check up (which they just had on the 10th. Ayva was in the hospital when their 18 month was scheduled and I couldn't get an appt. until then)

Anna: 17 lbs. 10 oz. Height: 29 1/4 Head Circ.: 17 1/4
Ayva: 18 lbs. 4 oz. Height: 28 Head Circ: 17 1/4
Justin: 20 lbs. 3 oz. Height: 30 3/4 Head Circ: 17 3/4

They are SOOOOO small for their age. Under 3% for everyting- except for Justin's head. It finally made 3%. Hey...it's a start, right?
In other news, I've been taking the girls to the chiropractor and he's been helping with their tone and other issues. They have been doing really good and I'm glad I let my mom talk me into it.

Anna is standing great with the braces on. She is crawling everywhere and is sitting up for almost a minute unassisted!

Ayva is sleeping MUCH better. She only wakes up about once a night now! She is happier, smiling and even laughing a little. She is getting better control of her head and is lifting it up off the ground more each day!

Justin is still getting into everything! He is running everywhere and talking up a storm. He is in the stage where you can say, "Justin, say_____" and he will! It's really funny! He has also figured out how to take his clothes off in his bed....and I think it's only a matter of time until he learns how to take off his diaper!

2 comments:

monica said...

Those shoes are just too cute! Glad the kids are doing so good. They are cute!

Alisha said...

They all look great! LOVVE the shoes!