AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The world is full of so much saddness....

I just heard that little innocent Sydney joined her sister in heaven yesterday. It is unfair that their sweet, caring, loving mother will never get to see them take their first step, or go to school, or get married.

The world will miss having two sweet girls in it. It is a much sadder place because of that. Please feel free to donate to their fund, the button is on the left. I know it would be a great help to them in this tragic time.

My heart breaks having to hear what their mom told us yesterday...

"Sydney joined her sister at 6:45 this evening. When Carynne passed yesterday, her heart just gave up and we tried to recucitate her. We called the ambulance and she was taken to the hospital. I rode in the police car while Jake stayed with Sydney. When I walked into the ER the doctors were waiting to tell me that she had passed.Today, Sydney was struggling the entire day and we could only turn her oxygen up to a certain level without blowing up her lungs. When we got to that point, I just held her in my arms and Jake held her hands.We had two nurses here with us and they watched the monitors as she slowly decreased. We just held her and let her take her last breaths in our arms. She stayed with us for about an hour before they came to pick her up. Funeral arrangements are pending at Oaklawn Memorial Gardens, adivision of Flanner and Buchanan. This might sound bad, but I am thankful that they went so close together so they didn't miss eachother too much. We are going have both services at the same time sometime later this week."

No comments: